Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Inspiration!

My Heroes post has definitely inspired me to do a post dedicated to Heroes at least once a week! Not that anyone even looks at this yet, (hopefully you will eventually!) but I'm obviously too obsessed with Heroes to not do that. So, since I'm in the mood now, I will explain all the electric goodness that is Kristen Bell's character.



Kristen Bell is most definitely one of my favorite actresses, on a list of many, because she is sooo funny in interviews! Just look her up on www.youtube.com She's hysterical! Besides that, her character was one of the few things good to come out of Season 2 of Heroes!



Elle Bishop is a feisty sociopath with the power to generate and attack helpless victims (well...sometimes helpless) with electricity. That could totally come in handy. And that sounded way creepier than I intended. Sorry about that. Kristen Bell brings such believability to the blatantly unrealistic role, but I guess that's the beauty of screen writing - conveying your characters into human people, with actual human emotions, goals, you know, the works. It's especially rewarding I would imagine when you find an actor who fits the role so well.



Anyways, this was all well and good even into the third season, where Elle has a romantic story arc with Sylar, which is incredibly well-received by fans. While Sylar (or Gabriel? nope, I think he prefers Sylar again...? oh who knows) tries to be a good guy, Elle slowly pushes him toward a self-serving, yet not evil, path. Along with her. Unfortunately the writers totally decided to undo all the magic they'd been making the past season by having Sylar...



SPOILERS! D:
KILL ELLE! I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL! They totally could've found a better way to get Kristen Bell out of the show for a while, but nah! Let's just ruin Sylar's character in the meantime. Oh I know! We'll just have him go down this path again next season! Without any reflection of his past. As with every other character. Sounds good guys! Damn Heroes and its tantalizing potential without any real improvement...

No comments:

Post a Comment