Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Heroes - The Amazingness, and the Cancelation! :(

Well, first thing's first. My absolute favorite show in the history of life is NBC's Heroes, unfortunately NBC is effing retarded and canceled it this year, when all they had to do was force Tim Kring the creator not to be so dumb! Sloppy writing and dropped plotlines quickly turned Heroes into a disgruntled mess especially after Season 2 which is SO unfortunate because it was so popular and well received in its first season. I can't even begin to explain the amazing that is Heroes Season 1. Go watch it, now!

And the Niki/Jessica plotline of Season 1 with Ali Larter (world's most amazing actress!) is my absolute favorite. So compelling!
Screw you NBC for canceling it! (Just by the wayyy...) The show had so much potential...Have fun trying to launch new pilots you'll be canceling.

Also, Heroes has THE best cast EVER! I love everyone. Especially Ali Larter, did I mention that? Oh, and Elle!

No comments:

Post a Comment